Monday, May 8, 2017

11th week recap

Hello, My family and friends. This week has flown by and I can’t really remember the things that happened haha.  I am so amazed though at the love and protection that comes from our Savior and how blessed we are. This week, on one of the days I think it was Thursday haha sorry don’t really remember but I probably went through the craziest thunder storm of my life. How scared I was at this storm that was raging on on outside of our house. I prayed and I prayed for the protection of the people here whom I love with all my heart because unlike us the missionaries some of them do not have a roof and have only a shake that could fall with a touch. I prayed and prayed and we were protected from his grace with only a little bit of water coming in through the cracks in the window seals but I didn’t stop worrying. The next morning I was eager to find out what had happened to everyone else as we rode are bikes through this little town, I was brought to tears as my prayers had been answered not a house or shake had anything wrong. There were of course other damages to cars where the hail; which was almost the size of golf balls had hit, the plants had holes but everyone was happy and well. I felt the love for them and what a conversation of thanks I had that very night on my knees with our father in heaven. I have been taught that we must prepare and I share and hope to urge your hearts that way as you read this email. Prepare all things now, prepare now for what you will meet in the future no matter what that will be. I promise you as you prepare you will be able to take on all things that you will come to fight and battle because that is what life is be good, be loving.  I know that all things the Lord has said will come to pass, listen to that still small voice that will never lead you wrong and become who you need to be. All is well here with me. I pray every day for all of you along with all our Savior’s children, may we all look as he would look and judge not his children for what are we if we judge when we ourselves have our own problems that some might not see. Love your family and keep them close for they are given of God. Forget yourself and do his will for he will bless you so. I give you my promise of his love for you as I have felt it as I have been on my knees. He lives and reigns with love and knowledge, he knows all and I know this all with my heart. Be safe in your doings this week and never forget for the one who makes it all possible. Don’t forget to share his love with all.
With love,

 Elder Davis




No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 101............Onto the Final ONE....

Dear Family and Friends!!! What a great, amazing, happy day it is today! I say that because honestly everyday can be a happy day if ...