Monday, May 22, 2017

13 week email....3 months down wow

What up What up. Welll this week went by super-fast and that was crazy. It’s been hot here lately and when you must wear a suit sometimes that doesn’t end up very good with all the sweat hahaha. Well this week we were blessed so much by our Savior. We have prayed and prayed for help finding people to teach who are willing to progress and learn. This week we found a young girl 19 years old who has seen missionaries pass her house for a while but no one stopped to talk to her. Well we were impressed and stop and now she is progressing and is building her testimony. We also had a member find 2 families for us to teach and now our work has taken off. What a blessing it is to have members who work. I pray and ask all of you at home to help the missionaries out. It’s not easy for us hahah. It’s hard but I love it and I do promises you, as you do the lords work you will be blessed with many wonderful things. Pray, for I know Heavenly Father answers our prayers in love. Do not forget it will be in his own time and it will happen when it is needed. I love you all and keep up the work you are doing. I know our Savior loves you all as I do, he does love you all. I pray for health and the best for you all. Stay strong for life is hard filled with ups and downs that teach us, we are here to learn. Do your part and he will do his. In love, be safe this week and push forward, may peace be unto you as the Savior has so blessed us.
With love, Elder Davis








No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 101............Onto the Final ONE....

Dear Family and Friends!!! What a great, amazing, happy day it is today! I say that because honestly everyday can be a happy day if ...