Monday, May 29, 2017

14 week recap

Well here I am again on a computer haha. I hope everyone is doing well and I pray you guys all had a great week. This week here in Mexico, it was pretty wild in the weather department haha. This morning it poured down rain for about 2 hrs. but 20 mins before that is was sunny. One day it was about 103 the next cold haha its awesome I love it. Besides that, work was normal and good. I have felt my Saviors help with Spanish, I studied super hard and have seen his hand in my life a lot. I invite you all to look for his hand in your life daily for it is there and you will find it. This week I did go on a sort of adventure, my companion is the district leader and they had a meeting in Monterrey this week so I went on exchanges with the other companion of the other district leader in my zone well I thought I was. So we rode a bus to Allende which is an hour and a half away and I meet up with him. I was then told I was going to work with a different Elder for the Next day. That Elders name was Elder Smith ha-ha. What fun it was to work with Elder Smith. He is from Utah and is about 9 months in the mission field, he is a stud and I love him so. He taught me so much and we had a great time together it was just amazing. Well after that I returned home to my area which I now miss when I leave haha its legit becomes home while on your mission. I was able to have a good rest of my week. Right now, we have a baptism lined up for June 10 and then we have 5 other progressing investigators that have touched my life. This week I invite you to have patience in all you do. Sometimes we want to go fast while others are going slow. Be loving towards them and help them because we first must understand how they are feeling to where they are at before we can get them to achieve what we want to show them the love and joy we feel.... also find your friends. I have felt this week our Saviors love for all these people here. They are all our brother and sisters and some don’t have the blessing of the gospel like us in the church do. Go find a friend and invite them and help them feel the love of Christ in their lives I do pray for your success in that. You are all so important to me all who read these emails I do love you and pray for you. I even love and pray for all those in the world. Our Father in Heaven loves you even more and how important you are to him. We all have a purpose and we all play a note in the song of the gospel. Everyone is needed and all are important. I ask that we all help find someone who might have lost their note and who might be lost and love them. Be strong and have faith, for miracles come from faith. I had faith I could speak Spanish and I ended up teaching a class at church yesterday for about 40 mins in Spanish and I don’t even remember what I said. He will help you when you ask in faith. I love you all and pray for you to stay strong and to feel my love. 
Till next week stay safe
Elder Davis


Note from Mom-
Elder Logan Davis has a best friend Elder Matthew Smith that is serving in the Dominican Republic on his mission, that is why he mention it was cool to serve with a Elder Smith although I'm sure he is a awesome too.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 101............Onto the Final ONE....

Dear Family and Friends!!! What a great, amazing, happy day it is today! I say that because honestly everyday can be a happy day if ...