Monday, August 7, 2017

week 24

Welll drum rollllllllllllll!!!!....... I’m still here in Linares!!!! Hahahaha. Well we had changes yesterday and since I have 4 months here already in good old Linares we were expecting that I would get changed. But nope still alive here for 6 more weeks. That will mean that 1/4 of my mission I will be in one place with the same people.
I am happy that I am staying here because I didn’t really feel like packing yesterday and today haha. Elder Snow is still here with me also so nothing changed with us at all. I do love it here and these people have for sure become my family over the last 18 weeks and its crazy that I have been here that long anyways. 
Well not much happened this week. We really went out working with less actives this week and people who haven’t gone to church in a while, it was awesome to be with all of them. We ended up having a lot of success with them and we had 8 less actives at church yesterday which was big for us. Our investigators have been a different story. They don’t like waking up on Sundays to go to church even though church is at 9 am it’s not that hard but ya I guess they just like to sleep. So, we couldn’t get anyone of the investigators to church this last week but this Sunday we will change that around and just get everyone there.
It’s still been hot here and like I’m done sweating, I don’t think I could sweat anymore. It’s pretty Knarly like straight up you walk outside and you just start sweating it’s pretty funny. Its nasty though so I don’t like it that much hahaha. It is good though for us white boys because we are getting darker so maybe soon people will stop calling us gueros(white skinned haha)
Well this week I study and thought a lot about the choices we make. Every day we have the opportunity to make choices for ourselves. That is truly a God given gift given to us to test us and to allow us to grow into what we can truly become. This week I ask you in love to truly think about what you are doing every day. Are you choosing something that will bring you closer to your Father in Heaven and help you return to him? Or are you choosing stuff that can hurt yourself or your loved one or more especially your Father in Heaven? HE truly does love you all. He truly does care and he is watching you all, wanting you to come back. He cries when you do and he has joy when you do. 
Be strong and pray about what to do when you have a tough choice to make. Just think about the ones who love you when you come to make a big choice. He has a plan for each one of you and he will help you. 
With all my heart, I share that he will help you, he always will and I can’t say it enough but he loves you all. I love you all also for I feel his love for each and every one of you.
Have a wonderful week. I pray for your safety and happiness.
love you all,
Love Elder Davis!!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 101............Onto the Final ONE....

Dear Family and Friends!!! What a great, amazing, happy day it is today! I say that because honestly everyday can be a happy day if ...