Monday, July 3, 2017

Week 19 recap

WEEEEKKKKK 1 with elder SNowwwwwwww
What a crazyyyyy week it went by so fast like man…. well I have a new companion that has been the biggest change and he is like my best friend. He is from Gilbert, Arizona and has 8 months in the mission. We still speak Spanish together haha so don’t worry. He has also been a super good teacher and we have really got to work. We got two investigators to accept baptism fechas (dates) so that was amazing. We have also really focused on working with our rama (Branch), so we will get the opportunity to work a lot with the members. It’s really fun having another American companion. We are the only white Americans for about 30 miles or for about an hour. That means everyone looks at us and calls us white haha It’s been super fun though. We have also gotten a lot of new investigators and it has just all been super well. The weather has been hot but then mixed in we get down pours of rain that will fill the streets with water. We don’t have to wear suits anymore for anything because we are entering into the 40 days of straight of 120 degree weather. It should be fun and we will probably get pretty red and sun burnt. Well besides the change not a lot has happened, it’s been fun though and I love it here. I truly know with my heart this is where I’m supposed to be. Our Savior loves each and every one of you. I know if you do your part, you try and you do the things you need to you will receive blessing and answers. I miss you all and thanks for all the emails.
Keep up your smiles and have fun. Happy fourth of July everyone wish I could party it up with you all haha but I have something our Father in Heaven needs me to accomplish here.
Much love Elder Davis


Note from Mom:
Logan is starting to mix Spanish words with our English words. I will try to put ( ) around the English word and the Spanish word in Bold as I think it’s cute he is doing that. haha




No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 101............Onto the Final ONE....

Dear Family and Friends!!! What a great, amazing, happy day it is today! I say that because honestly everyday can be a happy day if ...