Monday, July 24, 2017

Week 22

hmmmm another one already
Hmmmmmm I don’t think it has been already like 7 days since I last wrote what is going on here. I don’t really know where to start off hmmmmm. Well time flies when you are having fun and working all day everyday while trying to figure out what’s happening hahaha. Sometimes with Spanish, I still don’t get it but it’s still super funny I think. I just laugh at it because people will ask me questions in big Spanish words and I just stare back at them. Its awesome though and I have learned a lot over the last 4 weeks with Elder Snow. We have had a lot of work every day and in our planners for this week almost every day is full. It’s starting to be hard to find time to fit everyone in. We want to visit with everyone though and share this wonderful message with the whole town of Linares. We have started doing English classes on Wednesdays (don’t remember if I already told you all haha). English classes have been fun but only our ward mission leader victor has showed up the last 2 times so I don’t know how long classes will last haha. We have zone conference this week on Friday so we will take a bus up to Monte Moralas it is like an hour away for Linares. 
This week we were able to talk to lots of people and some who were really excited about the church and had lots of awesome questions. It’s just been super-hot here lately, I don’t think I have ever sweated so much in my life and not really sure how it’s possible to sweat so much haha. We are really focusing on our Rama (ward) right now and trying to get them all excited to do missionary work and to get them excited to serve our Father in Heaven. We have a meeting tomorrow night with the ward leaders so we will see what comes out of that. 
This gospel is truly a place for all people though, that is what I have truly learned out here in this beautiful place. I do love my mission with my whole heart and wouldn’t trade it for a thing. It’s hard but it’s the best kind of hard, seeing people smile as they come to find the truth bring tears to my eyes. I have never thought and worried about so many people more than I have here. While serving your brothers and sisters love fills your soul and I promise you it’s the greatest happiness you can find. Serve others in the places you are, serve them with the love of Christ that is my invitation to all you this week.
I’m so proud of all you guys and I pray you feel my love as you read this letter, as I write this letter with love. Be strong and look up because your Father in Heaven is looking down smiling on all of you in his great infinite love.
Love you all and have an amazing week.
Love Elder Davis.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 101............Onto the Final ONE....

Dear Family and Friends!!! What a great, amazing, happy day it is today! I say that because honestly everyday can be a happy day if ...