Monday, August 7, 2017

Week 23

It’s kinda like really hot
Well ya its been really hot here haha. Hey but I’m in Mexico so its suppose to be like that right.... Well this week again flew by and I can’t really stop to do all the things we want. We have been working so hard in our area and its been tough because we haven’t really seen the pay off from our work but we have so much faith and love for our Savior and theses people here. We just know that for the next exchange no matter who is here in Linares they will have success because of what we have done. Ya about changes we find out next Sunday where our new area will be if we get changed. I have 4 months here now so more then likely I will get changed to a new area. I have fallen in love with this little town though and it does mean the world to me. I really can’t picture me working somewhere else but I know where ever I’m called its where the lord needs me.
We went to the lake today haha for our district activity. We can not swim so we got to just look at it hahah. It was super pretty though and really blue so I thought it was worth the 2 hr bike ride in like 110 degree weather but everyone else didn’t hahaha. Besides all the heat and the sun burns I have gotten its honestly has been amazing here. I truly love every second of my mission. I couldn’t see me anywhere else. It has been the best thing that has ever happened to me and I have defiantly changed for the better but I’m still the same in some ways. I love our Savior and I will do anything here people asks me to do. I cant wait to share the stories I have gotten here with all of you and I cant wait to return to my savior when I am called home to him. I know with all my heart that he lives and he loves everyone of you and he knows you. I will never deny my love for him and my father in heaven. The are truly my light in this dark and crazy world. 
To all of my friends who are about to go on missions or are thinking about going.... I love you and I pray for you always. You are such an example to me and you all make me so happy and proud. You have changed my life by your examples and the faith you have to leave your families for a season and to give all you have to the Savior. 
To all my other beautiful friends and family I love you all and miss you. You are also example to me every day I wake up and try to make you all proud and I hope one day I get to see you all again and truly thanks you for everything. 
Stay strong. Do the small and simple things for great and marvel thing will truly come from your faith.
Read the scriptures and pray always. 
Work hard and forget yourself and get to work. 
Love your best friend Elder Davis


No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 101............Onto the Final ONE....

Dear Family and Friends!!! What a great, amazing, happy day it is today! I say that because honestly everyday can be a happy day if ...