Monday, August 14, 2017

25th week recap

TRIOOOOO for a day yeeeee
Well ya this week was a little crazy hahaha. First off don’t have much time so sorry if the emails are a little short I’ll try my best. Well this week we had a trio for a day, that was yesterday so not that bad. We had it because one of the Elders on the other side of Linares finished his mission and had to go to the offices so that meant we got to be in a trio with all of Linares. It was fun but a lot of bike riding. This week we were also able to really teach the people and help them make commitments. We were able to place 5 baptism dates which was awesome, but then 4 of them fell through because the people weren’t able to make it to church. That was a bummer but we will go back, talk to them and try to do it again. We had zone activity today, that’s why I’m on a little later and don’t have much time. There were only 8 of us there because everything that had happened so it was a little weird but good hahaha.
I do love it out here still and every day is something new and something amazing. Every day we can make everything turn for good or bad. Please be careful every day because I want all of you there when I return so I get to see you again. Do the small and simple things it truly is the way to success you have to set the good solid foundation before you can build up. There is always someone there to help you also, all you have to do is pray with all your heart. 
Well thanks for everything you guys do and always keep smiling, life is fantastic it is all a gift and a blessing. I know that LA Iglesia de Jesucristo de los santos de los Últimos días (The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints) is the true church on the world today. It has always been true. I bear you my witness of that and my heart felt testimony that you can all truly find out by simply asking your Father in Heaven in prayer. Thomas S. Monson is the true prophet of God and everything he says comes from our Savior. I love him and I sustain him with my heart and all my soul. Come to find the truth for yourself. I invite you this week to ask again and to search for that answer it will come I promise.
I love you all and pray you have an awesome week. Time fly’s when you are having the best time in your life especially like 6 months when you give everything to the work you are called to do.
Love you all. Be safe and have a great week 
Elder Davis





No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 101............Onto the Final ONE....

Dear Family and Friends!!! What a great, amazing, happy day it is today! I say that because honestly everyday can be a happy day if ...