Monday, August 28, 2017

Week 27

Week something idk... I forgot.

Well bam bam!!! Another week gone. Well this week was awesome and just keeps getting better from the News that I have read today from Emails! First off happy late bday to my little bro bro Jared. Even though you are probably taller than me by now you are still a little boy but hey 15 you are moving up in the world. Also, congrats to my awesome Cousin Kelli and to Daniel on the marriage yee yee the temple is truly the best place to get married and hopefully one day I get to follow in your guys footsteps hahaha. (got like 2 years left before that happens).

 So, I hope that you guys all had a wonderful week and it was filled with tons of fun and safety. This week we had zone conference Friday and then District conference Saturday and Sunday so that was a really good way to end the week. 

    They talked about service all this weekend so that’s what I want to talk about a little. Service is honestly something that we have the opportunity to do every day. It can just be a simple thing for someone else that’s all. When you do participate in service I promise you will receive so much happiness and anything you do will bring you closer to your Father in Heaven. I Love to help other people because that where happiness and joy really comes from. I know I have the greatest opportunity in my life right now to give my everything to service so I will do it with all I have.
 I know all you have lots going on but if you have the opportunity to make someone’s day and also yours by doing what you Father in Heaven wants you to do.

I love you all and pray you have a great week. Put your head down and do what is right and fight off temptation to do evil things. There is always opposition in all things also so always do the small and simple things like read the scriptures and pray to give you strength to fight the opposition.

 I love you all so much and miss you all!! Have a fantastic week.
 Love your BFF Elder Davis.

 Oh, PS shout out to the fam for the letters and the boxes you guys make my weeks love you tons… you are the best



No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 101............Onto the Final ONE....

Dear Family and Friends!!! What a great, amazing, happy day it is today! I say that because honestly everyday can be a happy day if ...