Monday, September 11, 2017

Week 29th Recap

Rain Rain you can stay if you want
Well first of I HOPE EVERYONE HAD AN AMAZING WEEKKKK!!!!! Ya so I hope you guys had a sweet week and it was just how you guys wanted it. Mine was good.  Oh Congrats to Mitchell and Becca Boberg, another Cousin Wedding with sealing in the Temple while I’m gone ha.. 
Well it has gotten cooler here so that’s been really nice but it has also been raining a lot. It rained about 5 out of the 7 days this week and when it rains here it rains a lot. The weather does like to play with you and that’s no fun because then you don’t know what to wear for that day. This week it was cold in the morning cold enough for sweaters so we rocked the sweater a few times. Then came the heat at about noon and I wanted to throw my sweater away because it was a dumb idea to bring it. Then came the rain at about 5ish and there are like no clouds in the morning so then I get all wet and it’s just so much fun. It truly has been fun though because its funny to see people’s reactions when to white, soaking wet missionaries knock on their doors, they just laugh and ask what we are doing but it does show them all something. It shows that we are truly here for them and only them.
  
 Well besides the weather everyone here in Linares and in my zone, are thinking it’s my last week here. I have about 6 months here in Linares now which is insane to think about and I have enjoyed every day of it and I will cherish this little town for the rest of my life. We have transfers next Monday so that’s why everybody is saying that and its starting to set in that they are probably right but who knows it’s what the lord has planned not us. I truly have fallen in love with these people and this town though, they have stolen my heart from everyone  else across the border (sorry not sorry... but of course I still love you mommy!!) I have made some friends that one-day I hope you guys get the pleasure of meeting and I know whoever my future wife is (haha warning to you whoever you are) but she better like Mexico because I’m for sure coming to visit my family here in Linares.
   So yes, the mission has been the best thing to date in my life and I have learned so much. Every day we truly have opportunities to learn so always be ready. I have filled you all in on my life and all the stuff happening in Linares so now it’s your turn to fill me in on your life fammmm.
I hope you all have a fantastic week, hey I miss you all and love you all… know that always please.
Oh, ya side note I hit 200 days in the mission so please have a party for me and if someone could please go get a Slurpee in my honor take a pic and send it to me I would appreciate it haha.  (davis.l@myldsmail.net)
Well keep doing everything you need to be doing and put yourself in position to be safe and to have success.
 Plan everything out and ask your Father in Heaven for help. I know you all can do wonderful things and I’m proud of you all.
 Be happy, Stay happy and stay worthy for the guidance of the spirit. I had some of the most spiritual experiences ever this week and I truly do know that each and everyone of us can always have those. You all have talents also use them but first find them.
Thanks for everything. Love you all!!!
Love Elder Davis
PS.... Like seriously though have a wonderful week and always smile, heaven is cheering you on and backing you up, there is no way you guys can lose if you really try your best and someone go get a Slurpee in my honor haha!!!! LOTS OF LOVE




No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 101............Onto the Final ONE....

Dear Family and Friends!!! What a great, amazing, happy day it is today! I say that because honestly everyday can be a happy day if ...