Monday, September 18, 2017

Week 30 Recap


LAST DAY IN LINARES!!!!



What is good my beautiful friends and family!!! Well this week was a quick one and a lot happened. I hope you guys had an amazing week this week also. I don’t have much time this week so I will jump right to it. 



   Well yep the time has come to say good bye to my first area on my mission. It has been an incredible last 6 months here filled with so many stories and crazy adventures I will never forget about.  Linares will always have a special place in my heart and it has become my second home. The people are amazing and this is the place where I first learned Spanish haha. I have my lifelong friends, some of you will hear all about the stories I had here when I get home. 



 So, my new area is Alianza Real and it is I think north of Monterrey. I hear that it is all desert up there so that will be super fun haha. I can’t wait for the opportunity to go serve the people and share this beautiful message with them. My new companion will be Elder Ac from Guatemala and I guess he doesn’t speak any English hahah should be fun!!!!

 I love all you guys, be safe and choose the right.



 Tell the ones close to you that you love them and spend time with your family this week.

 Love you all, do the small, simple things always and build a strong foundation for the future.

Catch you next week from my new area!

 Love Elder Davis 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 101............Onto the Final ONE....

Dear Family and Friends!!! What a great, amazing, happy day it is today! I say that because honestly everyday can be a happy day if ...