Monday, September 25, 2017

week 31 Recap

House partyyyyssss
Well hi everyone I hope all is well first off. Hope you guys had a safe weekend and all your dreams came true this week. If not have patience for in time all will happen that needs to happen.
So not much happened this week and that is because I have been in my house all week. So it’s been an interesting week filled with a lot of studying, Spanish and helping my companion.


So ya my companion had surgery the day after changes so that was a surprise to me haha. I didn’t find out he was having it until after the changes when he told me. So, Wednesday morning we headed to Monterrey and he had his surgery at about 11 am. I was away from him and without a companion for about 5 hrs. that was a new experience but I just sat in the waiting room with the worker hahha. So, we ended up having to the stay the night after his surgery in the hospital so that was super exciting sleeping in the hospital room. He had surgery on his nose by the way because he had like 4 different infections all up in there. So, I stayed the night, the hospital was super nice. I ended up taking like 4 showers to pass time because they had hot water and I haven’t taken a shower with hot water for like 5 months. So, the hospital stay went good and his surgery went good also so that was amazing.


We then got home Thursday and I have been taking care of him since then. He has to take a bunch of medicine each day so I have been his at home doctor for him. I have to have him take his pills at 8 am, 10am, 4pm, 8pm, then my favorite one 12 am. They are all different ones so it’s all good. I also have had to help him walk up and down the stairs in our house because he gets light headed super easy so that’s been awesome. The truth though is that it has been awesome serving him the past week. I have been in my house pretty much all week just helping him. I have definitely learned to have more patience in my life and just to stay positive through it all. I did get out of the house for like 2 hrs. Friday and then Saturday on divisions or short changes with the other Elders here. Well that’s all from me this week. We should be able to start doing missionary work again next Monday.

Stay positive always through all things. You really can learn new things that god wants you to learn through everything that happens. Who knows maybe me feeling like a doctor is telling me that maybe that’s what I should do in life haha.

Read the scriptures my friends and pray always. I love all you guys. Don’t forget the small simple things. Build a foundation that will never shake and build it on the gospel of Jesus Christ. With the gospel, all things all possible.
Push forward alwayssss!!!รง
Love Elder Davis

No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 101............Onto the Final ONE....

Dear Family and Friends!!! What a great, amazing, happy day it is today! I say that because honestly everyday can be a happy day if ...