Monday, October 15, 2018

Week 86...........Its winter already???


Hi everyone!!!
What a great week it was this past week and what a blessing it is that we are now into another week wooo!

What a blessing we all have to grow this week and to learn new things! It is just the best that we get this time to learn, change, and grow we are truly blessed! I also hope all went well for all you this last week and that you all are having great experiences and learning lots!

Ok so really quickly I am going to fill you all in on the week that we had!

1. So first things first this last Sunday in the morning Joel was baptized!!! What an amazing time that was and it was such a blessing to see him change and want to take this step in his life. He is a 20 years old and is awesome and is a great friend now and one who I will always remember. He taught me many things as we have had the chance to teach him but the thing I learned most form him is that we must have our own personal desire to change and follow the Savior. It is all in our own hands and if we chose to we can come to learn and start to understand all we need to do to return home. We also have all the power to change for the better if we need to what a blessing!

2. It is starting to get really cold here and that is weird to me haha. i am for sure used to the heat so the change in the weather will be interesting but hey changes are good and we always can learn a lot from changes!

3. We were able to go help our fellow district missionaries this week by having a blitzz I think it is called in English. It is just where all of us in the district which is 11 of us went and worked in one of the areas to help them out. That was a lot of fun and we saw a lot of success which was good!

4. I had another opportunity to do a Baptism Interview and that was another amazing experience. I know our Savior loves each and one of his children and I know by the Holy Ghost we can feel his love for ourselves and also for others!

5. I had my first Banana Split here in Mexico which was exciting but sadly I was not able to finish it all haha.

6. This week for the food appointments we had a lot of pasta haha. We had spaghetti like 3 times and also lasagna 2 times and that was yummy.

7. Today we had our zone activity and I got to play basketball and we also ate Costco food which was a first! It was a ton of fun though!

Well that is all I can remember hahaha and this coming week or I guess the week we are now starting will be a blast also! We have the opportunity to have zone conference with President this week so that means we will get to learn a lot!
Well I love you all and I need you all to know that your Savior and Father In Heaven love you all so much also.

Keep pushing and never give up. There is a plan for each and everyone of us I have no doubts about that. Our Father In Heaven wants us to return and wants us to be happy also!
I love you all!
Love your Friend Elder Davis!














No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 101............Onto the Final ONE....

Dear Family and Friends!!! What a great, amazing, happy day it is today! I say that because honestly everyday can be a happy day if ...