Monday, October 15, 2018

Week 85.......New beginings!



Family and Friends you are all amazing keep it up!!!
I love you all and hope all things are going amazing! What a great time we surly live in right now it is hard and there are many difficult things but we also are so blessed to have so much light and direction!

Well I will start with the information on my new Companion wooo!!! So his name is Elder Woolstenhulme and he is from Napa Idaho! He is 19 years old and is a stud! He is learning fast and his Spanish is getting better every single day and it has been a lot of fun to help teach him some Spanish. It has also been fun seeing him working hard on his Spanish and reminds me of how it was when I first got here to the Mission about 20 months ago and how I battled also to learn Spanish. That experience though taught me so and now I know our Father in Heaven truly helps us with all we try to learn and do for his sake. He wants to bless us it is so amazing! We are truly so Lucky!

About the week now...

So this week was a really good one. the first couple days we did kinda have to go through a adjusting period with us being in a trio. It has been a lot of fun though being with the other 2 Elders and we are getting along great. So a blessing that happened this week is that 2 of our Investigators accepted dates for Baptism! One has a date for this coming Saturday the 13th and then the other one is for the 27th of October!
We have been giving it all we got so that will be such a great blessing for this area and the people! Other things that happened were just normal missionary stuff and I honestly can’t remember that well what happened because it all blends together now haha. We did get to play basketball today which was a lot of fun! I surly do love Basket ball!

Well Lastly I would like to finish up just by sharing we are all truly so blessed. This past weekend was General Conference weekend and how truly inspiring it was! I love President Nelson and I know He has been called of God as the Prophet at this time. We need him and oh how he has blessed our lives with his teachings and guidance. I also know that the 12 Apostles are called of God and the words they speak are also guiding words for us to follow in these days. We are so blessed! I invite all who weren't able to watch it, to go watch it. I promise you it is worth your time and you will receive answers to doubts that you have if you open your heart to the messages they shared with us!
I love you all and I hope you all have an amazing week! Keep smiling always!!! Trust in the plan that God has for YOU!
Love your Friend Elder Davis!



























No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 101............Onto the Final ONE....

Dear Family and Friends!!! What a great, amazing, happy day it is today! I say that because honestly everyday can be a happy day if ...