Monday, October 22, 2018

Week 87.............Its getting closer...

Family and friends!!!

I love you and thank you all so much for you Love, thoughts, and prayers! I truly feel them all and I hope you all can also feel all my love I send here to you all from Mexico!
Thank you for all that you do everyday in your lives I know you are all doing the best you can. Keep doing the best you can and your Father In Heaven will bless you with what you need!

So real fast once again I will fill you all In on another amazing week here In the greatest place on earth!

1. This week we had another fun and crazy week in the trio of happiness haha. We had the opportunity to have another baptism of another young adult named Mauricio! He is amazing and such a wonderful person. After his baptism as he was changing he told us that he had never felt so calm in his life before and that he just felt clean. That was amazing to hear from someone we have seen work so hard to prepare for his special day. I will always remember his love for the gospel and his desire to complete with all things. I love him like a brother and I cant wait to continue to see him grow.

2. It was another cold week here but I think my body is finally getting used to cold again so it wasn't as bad.

3. We got taken out to dinner this week by a member in the ward which was super nice of them!

4. I got to have intercambios ( exchanges) with the missionaries from central this week and that was a great time working with them!

5. We meet new people and saw the hand of the Lord directing us in the everyday work this week and I am so grateful for that and I know he wants to help us all out we just have to be willing to follow him and his direction he will share.

Well it was another fast week here which makes me a little sad because this time has flown by so fast. I love my mission it has gone by so fast and it has shocked me to realize that I have now Completed 20 months out here.
I am so happy I still have 4 months left but scared at how fast they will go. The decision I made to serve a mission over 2 years ago has changed my life forever and was hands down the greatest decision I have ever made, I know that with all my heart.

I love my Father In Heaven so much and I love my Savior Jesus Christ. I know they live. I know with all my heart they Love us. I am scared to go home but luckily I still have time to prepare for that. I know this Is the Lords work. I know there is so much happiness and joy in being obedient to the commandments of God and in this gospel. I have come to understand what Joy truly is and I am so thankful for that teaching I have received!

Have an amazing week!! I love you all and I know you all are loved so much from those who are looking down on you from Heaven.
Love your friend Elder Davis!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 101............Onto the Final ONE....

Dear Family and Friends!!! What a great, amazing, happy day it is today! I say that because honestly everyday can be a happy day if ...