Monday, October 29, 2018

Week 88..........On to the double digits!


Well once again Hello my beautiful Family and friends. I honestly feel like I wrote just like 3 days ago so we will see what I remember from this week. I do remember that I love you all and I know I will always remember that. Also I hope and pray that you all can always remember that you are beloved Children of a very loving Father In Heaven who wants the best for every single one of you!

Ok so lets start off with the best thing that happened this week.... That was this Sunday I got to watch a Primary Program for the first time in Spanish!! It was such a happy amazing thing to be able to listen to the children of the church sing and share little messages that they worked to memorize. I know that the children in the world are so special and I know we can learn so much from how loving they are. The spirit was so strong and it was something that I will remember for a long time.

So besides that the week was a really normal week and that was amazing. We worked everyday trying to find new people to teach and that has been the thing that we have been focusing on the most lately here in the area.

The weather here has also been super nice so that makes all things happy also. We have seen many blessings over the last weeks and it truly testifies to me that this is truly the Lords work that he is leading.

I know our Savior lives and I know he wants to help us in all that we have. I also know that he is always there for us at all times. No matter what we are going through he is by our side. I know he is there to pick us up when we fall and I know he is the light when need in the dark moments that we pass through.

We are never alone even if we feel that we are because our Savior is always there. He smiles with us when we are happy also and I know he wants us all to always be happy. For that purpose I know he gave his life for us all and put in place his teachings of happiness. The Gospel of Jesus Christ brings joy and I am so blessed to be sharing it every single day.
I love my mission and I love everything I have learned. I love My Savior and Redeemer Jesus Christ he is my best friend and the one we all can count on at all times.
I hope you all have an amazing week filled with light and love. Keep smiling always keep smiling the lord is on your side and Heaven is cheering you all on!
I love you all!
Love your Friend Elder Davis!










No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 101............Onto the Final ONE....

Dear Family and Friends!!! What a great, amazing, happy day it is today! I say that because honestly everyday can be a happy day if ...