Tuesday, October 2, 2018

Week 84........Now I get to walk around In a Big 3!



Family and Friends what a blessing it is to be alive!!!



 I hope you all had an amazing week and I hope all is well. I also hope that this coming week will be filled with happy things! You are all so special so keep going and trying to improve you can do it I know you can!



 Well so this week was a super fun week for me. I was able to do Intercambios (exchanges) with 2 Elders this week and that made the week pass by so quick. Ok first off Tuesday I got to work with one of our Secretaries here in our mission named Elder Gonzales. He is a super good guy and it was super fun to work with him for a day. I also got to see a little of what a Secretary does so ya I am very thankful for all the hard work that they do for us. Also a perk of working with him I got to stay the night In the Big mission house we have and it was a blast.



Ok then Thursday I got to work with the one and only Elder Aden Joseph Pierce from  Santa Rosa, California who goes home now in 3 days. It was such a blast to work with him for the first and last time here in the Mission. He has become one of my best friends over these past 19 months and will be missed. I love the opportunity I have to work with so many great missionaries what a blessing it is for sure. 



 So the rest of the week went by super duper fast and It is crazy I am already here writing again that is for sure. Anyways I think the biggest shocker of my week was that this morning I was called and told that I would be having the opportunity to train again! The thing is that I am training Elder Cruz right now and will continue to train him along with the new missionary that we will go get tomorrow. So now I will be in a trio with my 2 son’s haha and it will be an interesting week figuring out how to train 2 Elders at once. It will be a blast though I know that for sure. The Lord has so many special things in store for us I know that is so true. I know with all my heart he is just waiting to bless us but we just need to act and do our part to receive the blessing he wants to give us.

This weekend we have such an amazing opportunity to listen to the living Prophet of God during General Conference. I want to invite you all to watch it with a prayer in your hearts looking for answers. I know we can find answers to all our doubts if we look in faith and with an open mind.



I love you all and hope you all have the opportunity to watch this weekend Saturday and Sunday. I know our Savior lives and I know he gave his life for us all. Personally I know he gave his life for me that I can change and continue to get better.

 I love you all! Have an awesome week!

Love your friend Elder Davis!






















No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 101............Onto the Final ONE....

Dear Family and Friends!!! What a great, amazing, happy day it is today! I say that because honestly everyday can be a happy day if ...