Tuesday, November 13, 2018

Week 90....... Going back to where it all began!

Family and Friends I love you all so much.

How happy I am and truly blessed to have you all in my life! I know our Father In Heaven loves us so much and I know that he is always here for us and that we truly just need to look and do our part, we will feel his love.
I hope all is well with you all and I hope that you can feel my love and support from Mexico!

So as the title says I found out this morning that I will be changing areas! It was kinda a little bit of suprise because I was training but I am so excited to return to the same Zone where I started everything! I will be in a different area but I will probably have the opportunity to do zone exchanges with other Elders and will get to go work in my very first area I had as a missionary.

I will be going to Monte Morelos as a Zone Leader with my new companion being Elder Santiago. I will be traveling tomorrow so that is all the info I have right now with what is going to be happening with my life soon.

Well it is going to be kinda sad leaving the Area of Valle Alto and the Zone of Roma tomorrow. Looking back on my time here I have be so blessed. I have also learned so much that I am so thankful for. I love my Father In Heaven so much and I know he is guiding this work in these times. I know that looking back is something that we should take time to do also sometimes so we can truly realize how blessed we are. Looking back on times gives us a new perspective of things and teaches us many things.
I invite you all to look back to see the blessings of the lord in your lives. Also we are truly so blessed to be where we are today. Look at all you have and look at the life you are living. God loves every single one of his Children and that means HE LOVES YOU.
I Love you also and I hope that you have a great week this week!
LOVE YOU Your friend Elder Davis!












No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 101............Onto the Final ONE....

Dear Family and Friends!!! What a great, amazing, happy day it is today! I say that because honestly everyday can be a happy day if ...