Thursday, November 29, 2018

WEEK 92....I am thankful for all of you

Hello
Family and Friends who are the greatest in the world! I am so thankful for all that you guys are do in your lives. I am thankful for the opportunity I have had to get to know you all and to see you all change.
i am thankful I will be able to talk to you all once again in 10 short weeks which are going by fast! I love you all and I hope you all never forget that!

Soo on to my short week that came to pass this last week. I say short because it truly flew by fast.

OK so here is the top 5 from my week!

1. First this last week I got to go back to Linares!!!! Ahhh how happy I was to go back into the little pueblo where this journey stared. It was a little weird getting off the bus again there but it did bring back a lot of good memories that make me smile.

2. i saw the GOAT himself my good friend Victor Garza from Linares which was a fun little surprise for the both of us. It was fun to see how he was doing and it was even better this time because I could truly talk to him and understand him. What a blessing that was!

3 We had a baptism of our little buddy Emiliano!! He is a great kid is 10 years old and is a example to me. He has a really cool interesting story that makes my heart hurt a little because just over 2 months ago he lost his 12 year old brother who fell into a waterfall and wasn't able to make it out. The family has battled and come to be in better spirits and the thing that has been a strong point for them is the Gospel and how we have the promises of eternal family's. I know our family's are forever if we follow our Father in Heavens plan and how grateful i am to know that!

4. I got the flu shot this week which was exciting haha. I am thankful for shots though because they keep us healthy and strong!

5. I had the opportunity to go out and have divisions with 2 sets of Elders this week which was fun! I worked with Elder Loch first who is from Guatemala and then Friday I worked with Elder Carlos who is from Peru! It was a lot of fun and I love seeing how others work and it truly makes me a better missionary learning form them!

Well I am grateful for the things that have come to pass over this last week. I am thankful for the things I was able to learn and I love my Father in Heaven so much. I am most thankful for my Savior and Redeemer Jesus Christ because without hiom there would truly be nothing. I love him and I know he lives.
Let him change you life and live his teaching and I promise you all will be better.
I love you all and I am so truly thankful for each and everyone of you!
Love your friend Elder Davis!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 101............Onto the Final ONE....

Dear Family and Friends!!! What a great, amazing, happy day it is today! I say that because honestly everyday can be a happy day if ...