Monday, November 5, 2018

Week 89.....Always Smile!

Family and Friends!!!! Happy MONDAYYYYYYYY Woooooo!!!! Well I love you all and I hope your Monday and your week is the best week ever!

I Know you are all so special and you all are worth more then you could ever imagine. Keep going and never give up....we go through hard things to become who our Savior and Father In Heaven need us to become. I bear you my testimony with all my heart about that that It is all part of a perfect plan that our Loving Father In Heaven Created for us. We are truly so blessed to be here where we are today. It is truly a testimony to me what we have and all the things that we can see.

How happy I am to be able to share a message about How Much God loves us everyday to my lost brothers and Sisters here. I have been the one truly blessed by this amazing time here!

Ok so fastly this week we focused in and worked a lot with service. I know service is something that we can all do and is something that truly shows Christ like love. So everyday we tried our hardest to do something for someone to lighten their mood and to help them feel a little less weight on there shoulders. It payed off for us as for almost every day this week we had the blessing of serving someone. One day we put some chairs together and another we prepared some flowers for someone who was going to sell them and it was so much fun!
We also saw the blessing of service from other people in our lives as this last week we where In line to pay for food a member who was there told us that they were going to buy all of our food for the week and it made me speechless. It also brought me to tears a little bit as I truly felt the blessings of our Savior and the love of him through this member. The same Member also bought us a bunch of candy for Halloween haha and it was amazing!

I know the Lord puts us where we need to be and I know we just need to always trust him. I know as we are doing all we can to become like him and do all we can to complete with his commandments he blesses us in so many ways.
I love you all and hope you have a amazing happy week!
 Love you friend Elder Davis!









No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 101............Onto the Final ONE....

Dear Family and Friends!!! What a great, amazing, happy day it is today! I say that because honestly everyday can be a happy day if ...