Thursday, November 29, 2018

Week 91......IM BACK!!!

HAppy day to all the people who make me smile!!!!

Well what a lovely cold winter day it is here and I hope with all my heart that it is a great amazing day there where you are.

Ok so I am back to where about 20 months ago I arrived to my first area of my mission in my beloved Monterrey Mexico! I am not exactly back in the same area but I am super close and I will probably have the chance to go down and work in Linares in the coming weeks! So let me fill you all in quickly with the week that has gone by!

So for the first time in my mission life I was alone for like a hour and a half and that is because to get to my new area I had to travel by bus by myself. It went good though and I made it in one piece safe and sound, happy to be in my new area!

Once I got here we got straight to work with the area and then with the zone that we are working with. My new companion is Elder Santiago from the city of Mexico and he has 11 months out here on his mission. We get along really well and we have been working really hard over these past days. Well other changes is that I am once again in a small little pueblo which is like a town. Going from the main city to a town again has been calming because it is much more calm here haha. It is way colder though and here I am ON A BIKE! I am happy to be back on a bike and it has been fun getting on one again for the first time in like 13 months. I was for sure sore the first couple days and I am still getting used to it but it is coming back to me!

I dont have much time today so that was my little fill in on my life right now. There are 16 Elders in my Zone and a lot of them are new so that is exciting! Not exciting is that I am the oldest one in my zone with 21 months and that makes me a little sad haha because I don't get to be out here with all of them much longer. I do know that I will work to my very last day and how excited I am to give my all over the coming weeks.

I love my mission so much and I know with out a doubt this is the Lords work. He works miracles in our lives if we are willing to obey him and he blesses us so much.

Doing hard things and going through challenges just makes us stronger and helps us come closer to our Father In Heaven. Oh how blessed we all truly are I could never put in words. I love you all and I pray for the best to come over this new week. I also hope that we are all going to be able to learn something new from our Father IN Heaven! I love you all!
Love your Friend Elder Davis!












No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 101............Onto the Final ONE....

Dear Family and Friends!!! What a great, amazing, happy day it is today! I say that because honestly everyday can be a happy day if ...