Monday, January 1, 2018

45 Week ReCap......New Year and Full year of mission life to come



HAppy NeW YeaR my Family and Friends!!!!
Well what a happy time of year it truly is. I feel so blessed to be where I am at today and wouldn’t trade a thing for all that I have. This last year I saw many things and I don’t think I have ever changed so much in a year as the last year changed me. I’m looking forward to 2018 and all the things that will come with it. This year will be the best one ever and that is my thinking going into it. I hope you all know that this year can also be the best one ever for all you if you just put that thought into your mind and go with it.
Well quickly because I don’t have a ton of time. This last week was kinda crazy. We didn’t have much success which was a bummer, but we are hoping it is just the adversary for good things to come so we are staying positive. Biggest update of the week is that now we have church at 12 in the afternoon wooooo! So maybe now people will stop using the early time we had for church as an excuse. It was at 8:30 am so it was a little early.
Well another thing that happened this week is that one of the outlets in our house blew up during the night and started a little fire. It was pretty lit, and everything is fine because the houses are fire proof here because they are straight concrete.
Well then, we celebrated new years in our house sleeping but I was woken up by all the fireworks going off so that was sweet. Well it’s been cold, so we are trying to stay warm here and trying to do all we can to bring others to this great message.
I love you all and I pray that all you have an awesome first week of this new year and stay positive and make goals and complete them.
You can all do all things I believe in you!
Love you all!
LOVe Elder Davis








No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 101............Onto the Final ONE....

Dear Family and Friends!!! What a great, amazing, happy day it is today! I say that because honestly everyday can be a happy day if ...