Monday, January 15, 2018

47th Week ReCap Uh oh I'm Sick




Well hi friends and family!

I love you all and hope you guys had an amazing week and also, I pray that this coming week will be amazing also. If not always keep your head up heaven is always cheering, you on!



 So really quick this week flew by really quick. It was kinda a bummer week this week for a couple things but mainly because I have been sick. Well ya it’s the sickest I have been since I have started my mission.  It’s been a learning experience for me but it’s not like I’m dying, just a really bad head cold and a cough that keeps me up throughout the night sometimes. I’m just thankful that it’s that and not something worse. Hey but life has been amazing besides that and that’s because I’m serving the Lord.



I know all things are possible through his atonement and that I will get over this sickness and can continue to work every day without anything bothering me if I stick to it.



 Well other things that happened this week is that we had Interviews with President McArthur which was awesome as usual. He is truly a man of god and its awesome hearing and learning from him in a 1on1 setting once every 6 weeks. 



Well I’m sorry for the kinda lame email this week besides that haha. I don’t have a ton of time to write this today but just want to make sure that you guys know I’m ok. I love it here and I’m having the time of my life.

Oh, we also had a Zone Activity today which was super fun. We played some ping pong and had a BBQ. It’s always a great time to get together and just have fun together as missionaries haha they truly have become some of my best friends.

Well I love you all and stay focused in the things that are most important. You can do all things through the power of Christ also he is always here for us and his atonement is the greatest thing we have in our lives. We must use the atonement every single day.



I pray for the best this week and always always keep smiling!



Love Elder Davis











No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 101............Onto the Final ONE....

Dear Family and Friends!!! What a great, amazing, happy day it is today! I say that because honestly everyday can be a happy day if ...