Monday, January 8, 2018

46 week Recap..... Miracles on a perfect Sunday


Hello fam what is good!!!???




Well I hope everything is going well with all of you and I pray you can feel the love I have for all of you! Always remember I'm always by your sides just not physically.



  Well this week was another week full of things I will never forget and things to make me so much more thankful for my Father in Heaven. Well first off, we are coming up on changes here in 2 weeks and that's just crazy to me. Time has passed so fast these last couple months and I don't even know what’s going on. Sometimes I feel like the day passes in 3 hrs. and that there is always not enough time to do everything we want to.



 I am so thankful for the time I have had though to learn and to feel the love of my Savior. He has become my best friend and this week it showed me that he listens, and he is here always to help us. I think I want to be a missionary forever and that is my wish to publish peace forever and ever to my brothers and sisters who have gone away from the Good Shepard. 

 

  Well this week we worked really really hard to get people to church. It has been a little tough these last couple weeks in getting people to church, so we decide just to invite everyone we talked to to come to church. Well it seemed to work really well because a lot of people said they would go.  I just think a lot of them forgot that they told us they would go so a lot didn't show up to church haha.



Well actually when Sunday came around it looked like we were not going to have anybody show up or go with us. No one was answering their phones and then people we were supposed to meet up with never showed up to the spot we had planned to meet at. So, we should up to church a little down because we had such high expectations for this week and for people to come with us.

We kept up our hope though and kept doing everything we could do to get people to come. Our faith ended up paying off by the end of first hour because we had 3 investigators show up. Then in the last hour we had a family show up out of nowhere. They were just walking past the church and looking for a church and decided to come check the church out.



 God blessed us for our faith. God blesses all of us for our faith and if we do the best we can we will be truly blessed. So, we had 5 people end up showing up to church and it was just amazing. Well we also had a great week finding people and found more people to teach and now we just have to do our part and share the love that our Savior has for them with them. 



  Well that's all I have for this week! I love you all and lastly, I would like to share a quote from Prophet Thomas S. Monson



"Never let a problem to be solved Become more important Than a person to be loved".



 I will miss his teachings and his example. He was a true man of God. I thank my Heavenly Father for the time he gave us with him.



I love you all and thank my Father in Heaven for all the time I have had with all of you and also for the time we will have together later on throughout the time we have here on this earth and into the eternity.



Please share your love with one another, people are more important than any problem we could face.



 With lots of love and with hugs have an amazing week!



Love Elder Davis!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 101............Onto the Final ONE....

Dear Family and Friends!!! What a great, amazing, happy day it is today! I say that because honestly everyday can be a happy day if ...