Monday, January 1, 2018

Week 44 ReCap Christmas today








WHats UP
Hi friends and family!!! Well short one this week because there wasn’t much time between now and Wednesday. Oh, I guess Christmas is today!!! Haha it’s been different here during this type of the season, but it’s been amazing, and I have gotten to learn so many new things.

So yesterday was Sunday woo and we went to church, but we only had Sacrament meeting which was fun and spiritual. I was able to share a little Christmas message for everyone and it went well. Speaking has become a new kind of strength for me since I have been here in this area because we get to speak every other week. It has been really good practice for me and I can see that the Lord has started to help me and make it one of my strength. I know that we all have some weakness that the Lord can help us with. He wants to help us and will help us always.

So here in Mexico they celebrate more of the 24th then the 25th hhaha don’t know why but hey whatever Mexico wants. So yesterday we went and had dinner with a family in the ward and it was super fun. We ate some super good food and then played some games. We also destroyed a piñata for the 24th so that was the funniest thing of the whole night haha. Well besides that the work was kinda slow throughout the week which was hard but it was ok. We have just been trying to stay focused before we get to facetime todayyyy wooo! I’m looking forward to seeing my fam and I wish I could see all you guys!

Love you all and have an amazing Christmas!!! and a happy new year!!!!!

Love Elder Davis









No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 101............Onto the Final ONE....

Dear Family and Friends!!! What a great, amazing, happy day it is today! I say that because honestly everyday can be a happy day if ...