Monday, January 22, 2018

48 Week ReCap....Changes!!!!!!

Welllllll I’m getting a new companion!!!!

 It will be Elder Fuentes!!! I believe he has about 21 months in his mission, so it will be an awesome opportunity for me to learn from someone who knows what they are doing. Also looking forward to all the Spanish I will be getting to speak with him.

Well real fast about the rest of the week.

So, this week was awesome week 6 of the change and we had some good amount of success to end of the change on the right note. We have been able to focus in and I can truly say that these last 6 weeks I have truly grown and learned many things. This time in my mission has been amazing and I'm so happy for the opportunities I have had.
We got to be a part of the ward choir here in our area so that was also a cool experience. We sang Sunday also in Sacrament meeting for the ward conference which the ward conference was just like the ones back home, so it brought back some awesome memories from that. We also had the opportunity to watch the message and interview with President Nelson and how special that truly was. I bare you my testimony that I know he is called of God. How lucky we will be to be able to learn from him in the coming years and he is the Prophet of God on the Earth today. We all must stay true to the covenants we have made also. Go to the temple it is the house of the lord. Pray and read the book of Mormon each day and I know we will receive the help we need.

Well I would just like to finish this email of by saying the following

Well I would like to now share some feeling that have come to my mind over this last week and last month’s here on my mission. I have received many letters and emails from a lot of you telling me of how proud you are of me and that I am a big example to you all. I keep getting praised as for what I have done and what I am doing and who I have become. I will tell you with all my heart, I have become who I am today because of my lovely mother, I know who deserves all the praise for what I am doing today, who I have become today and that is my mother.


I love her, I cherish her. Also, for the examples of my grandmothers I love them for they deserve all the praise. They are the biggest examples to me and they reflect the light of Christ and the love of our Father in Heaven to me. I need them, without them I wouldn't be here, with them I will become who I'm supposed to become. I will cherish them with all my heart for the rest of my life. With all of my strength I will serve them. I know they will continue to teach me and be examples to me throughout my life here and into the eternity.

I also know I will always listen to them and when the time comes in the future when I get blessed to marry, my wife will be my better half, my best friend, she will teach me, and I know with all my heart my future children will be raised to be amazing people because of her. They are the greatest gifts and the greatest influences I have from my Father in Heaven. This is all because of my Mother. Most of the good things I have done and that I will come to do will be because of the Women in my life.

Thank You from the bottom of my heart. There is no greater influence on me, you my mother and my grandmothers glorify Our Father in Heaven to me.

I love you alll have an amazing week!!! Keep smiling Life is great!

Elder Davis







No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 101............Onto the Final ONE....

Dear Family and Friends!!! What a great, amazing, happy day it is today! I say that because honestly everyday can be a happy day if ...